- The organix repairing awapuhi ginger smells so amazing and is a great hair mask. I use this only like once a month and an intensive hair treatment. I put it on in the shower and then use a shower cap and let it sit for about an hour. This was about $7 for me but it was on sale too.
- The organix Brazilian keratin therapy is great too. I use this one once a week while I'm showering and use it instead of my noal conditioner and leave it on throughout my shower. This leaves my hair feeling really soft and was about $7 again.
- The dove hair therapy conditioner is for intense hair repair and split end mender. I use this everyday as my normal conditioner and just let it sit in my hair throughout the shower. It smells so good and I highly recommend this. It worked after one use!
- The organix nourishing coconut milk is a favorite of mine. I use this after every shower just to help put the moisture back into my hair after drying it. It leaves my hair so soft and it was only $6.
- The loreal Paris repair multirestorative dry oil I spray on my hair before I style it. It is another split end removed but also adds shine to my hair and helps with frizz leaving it very sleek. This was about $5.
If you have any other questions on them just ask in the comments section and ill help you out as much as I can!