Pages

Labels

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Happiness Through My Eyes


What is happiness? Happiness really has no one definition. Anything can bring happiness to someone. Everyone is different. While one person can be happy simply by having the necessities in life, others don't. Happiness can come from having a feeling of self worth to knowing others that you care about are happy. Over time I have learned to find happiness in the simple things. To step back, take a breath and not stress about what  is in the future or what is out of your control but to look at what is around you at the moment and find the beauty in it.
"Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace."
When all seems like it couldn't get worse, relax and know that this will only make you stronger and no matter what happens at least you have the knowledge of knowing that you can be better and be happier and make a change. 
"Even the darkest night will end, and the sun will rise."

Laugh at yourself, smile, do what you love. Look at the beauty in objects around you and the places around you and find beauty and inspiration in them. Do what you love and find a down time in that and turn to it when you get upset.  

For me I've learned that I am truly happy being creative. I love to draw and I love to capture beauty in a photo and even express myself through being in a photo. Finding fashion and makeup that look amazing and trying to make myself look better with new things are what I find happiness in.
Think about it, what are you doing when you are truly happy and finding yourself relaxed? Express yourself!








No comments:

Post a Comment