Pages

Labels

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Transitional Season Outfit





I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
-Audrey Hepburn
 
So its that time of year again when the weather starts cooling off and leaves you in the awkward stage of what clothes to wear. I personally love wearing shorts during this time of year and paring it with a cardigan. So here is a look I put together that I think fits perfectly for this season. 
 
 
Outfit:
Tan Loose Cardigan-Self Esteem
Black Tank with Lace Detail
Highwaisted Loose Shorts- Charlotte Russe
Black Sandles with Gold Detail- JustFab.com
 
Shop A Similar Look:
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment