Pages

Labels

Friday, September 13, 2013

Sebastian Volupt Volume Shampoo & "Holy Grail"



Happiness is the consequence of personal effort. You fight for it, strive for it, insist upon it,  and sometimes even travel 

around the world looking for it. You have to participate relentlessly in  the manifestations of your own blessings. 
And once you have achieved a state of happiness,


 you must never become lax about maintaining it. You must make a mighty effort to 
keep swimming upward into that happiness forever, to stay afloat on top of it.
 

The Sebastian Volupt Shampoo:
"Achieve great hair heights with Volupt Shampoo by Sebastian. Revolutionary cushioning particles construct your harmony of soft volume, shielding-in the lightness and enhancing your style with weightless micro-lite technology." 


This shampoo has quickly become my favorite shampoo I have ever tried. Before I get started on how well it works I just want to say how good it smells! It isn't some fruity, it is very clean and purfumey. The reason why I tried this product is because I have very thin and fine hair which causes my hair to look extremely lifeless. I search and searched for shampoos that helped fine hair and this one really stood out. It not only leaves my hair feeling so weightless and giving it good volume, but it leaves it feeling very clean feeling and has no oily residue some conditioners tend to leave.




No comments:

Post a Comment