Pages

Labels

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Bedroom Inspiration Board

 
 
This is my ideal bedroom at the moment. I am currently redecorating it and I find that having this inspiration board keeps me motivated and headed in the right direction. If you have a dream of what you want something to look like then put it all together on a board so that you can come back to it if you forget how you wanted something to look or feel stressed out.
 
 
1. Collage of picture frames and mirrors that will go between two sets of doors I have with an awkward space between them.
 
2. A fancy little collage again that I am going to put above my bed.
 

3. These are the wall colors that I am using. One dark accent color and 3 light colors.

4.  I am going to use all white furniture and white bedding.

5.Again I am using white furniture so I am going to have a white desk in the corner of my room.

6. These ladder shelves are so popular right now. They are cute and provide shelving space.

7. Mason jars are really big right now so I am going to make a candle jar out of them.

8. Tea cups are so cute and candles are amazing so the two together are great!

9. Covering books that are ugly that match your bedroom is great.

No comments:

Post a Comment