Pages

Labels

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Coastal Scents Metal Mania Eye Shadow Palette

This palette is the most versatile palette I have come across yet. I love it so much and I just had to share it with you!

Facts!:
It is only $12.99! That is so cheap and think about it, most little quads you get from the drug store are around 5-8 dollars with brings me to my next point.

There are 88 colors in here. That is so many for such an inexpensive product.

The color range is amazing. It has your light colors that can be use for highlighters to crazy pinks and greens and blues to more smokey colors like purple and deeper colors to dark grays, browns and blacks. 

This is not a matte eye shadow palette. There is shimmer so this definitely brightens up your eyes. But because of that there is some fall out. 

If you want to order this palette just go to the link below and I promise it won't disappoint! 

www.coastalscents.com

No comments:

Post a Comment