Pages

Labels

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Easy and Effective Skin Care Routine

Smile every chance you get.  Not because life has been easy, perfect, or exactly as you had anticipated, but because you choose to be happy and grateful for 
all the good things you do have and all the problems
 you know you don't have. 
I do this routine every day minus a couple of things that I only use once a week. This is a very quick and easy skin care routine that I have found to be very effective throughout the years and really make a difference in the health of my skin.

1. I like to start off by using Ponds Luminous clean face cleaner. It's a very gentle yet effective face cleanser that really focuses on pulling on of the makeup out of your pores and leaving your face looking bright and fresh. I use my Okay effects vibrating brush head with it to really get the cleanser down in deep to my pores and massage every thing in while mildly exfoliating.

This step is optional for days that I may be taking a lot of photos or will just be wearing makeup for a long time out and about and won't be able to touch up. This Olay shine shine go away is a cleanser that puts a Matte finish on your skin and so once you are out of the shower the oils your skin produces are absorbed and don't make your face oily. 

2. The next step is using my blemish control apricot scrub. It I identical to the St. Ives apricot scrub and has all of the benefits. It is paraben free which means less harmful chemicals. This scrub helps prevent and get rid of break out and also gently exfoliates the skin leaving is soft and clean. 

3. I use this about once a week. It is a paper face mask from Freemam using rise water and this really just helps put nutrients back in your skin preventing the dull look and makes it look bright and fresh again.

4. Then I use my cover girl clean eye makeup remover to get rid of whatever excess makeup that may still be on my eyes using a cotton round and gently take it off.

5. Then I use my Biore restoring skin boosting serum helping it look fresh and awake.

6. Then I take my Benefit eye potent cream and put it on under my eyes to help get rid of dark circles and fine line and really just hydrate my under eyes.

7. And finally I take my Ulta Skincare face lotion to help hydrated it and help prevent  fine lines and get rid of the uneven skin tone. 





No comments:

Post a Comment