Pages

Labels

Friday, September 20, 2013

Makeup Look of the Day

Remember, you are always in control of your thoughts so choose to feel confident and adequate rather than angry and insecure.

 

Makeup I Used
  • I started off my using my Revlon Colorstay foundation.
  • Then put on my L'Oreal true match face powder.
  • Next I moved on to my eyes and using the NB eyeshadow in the color sheer which is a light gold color across my eye lid.
  • Then I took my NB eyeshadow in a dark copper color with flecks of gold in it to sweep across my crease.
  • Then I use my Wet n Wild pallets and used the dark burgundy color on the outer V of my eye and line underneath my lower lid. 
  • Then I line my water line in upper eyelid with my Cover girl eye liner in the color black. 
  • I take my Physicians formula mascara in black in coat my lashes.
  • Then I move back to my face and take my Revlon concealer stick and put it underneath my eyes and in any imperfections and down the bridge of my nose to brighten it up.
  • Then I take my Maybelline Dream Sub bronzer and contour my cheeks forehead and sides of nose. 
  • I take my coastal scents blush pallets and take bottom left color and apply if to my cheeks.
  • Then take my Elf Matte lipstick in the color natural and apply it as a base color.
  • Then to finish the look off I take my L'Oreal Lipstick in the color saucy mauve on top.  

No comments:

Post a Comment